July 27, 2013

What's for Dinner?::BBQ Turkey Joes

This is the WW version of sloppy joes...I've had another sloppy joe recipe that they have, but I thought this one would be good...and it was! I didn't measure anything. I just kept adding BBQ sauce until it looked "sloppy". I also added chili powder for a little kick. I served it with waffle fries...again...not WW, but all is ok in moderation! ;) Here's the recipe!

Ingredients

Instructions

  • Brown turkey in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off liquid. Add peppers and onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
  • Add barbecue sauce and cayenne pepper; heat thoroughly, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
  • Top bottom half of buns with turkey mixture; cover with top half of bun and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment