July 28, 2013

A Beautiful Day!

Today is Sunday...a day of rejoice & rest...we did rejoice in this beautiful weather while Husband rested after a long night at work...so we missed our rejoice at church this morning. Since the weather was so nice I thought a walk would be nice! So I strapped P in the jogging stroller, and we started walking. Along our walk I thought...let's go by the new school! I do have to say she was stylin'! I timed it...from the school to our house is a 10 minute walk! Not too bad! A car drive is 1 minute. I wonder how long a bike ride is?! ::ahem:: Husband...time to fix those bike tires!

I do have to say...P has taken good naps today & been in a great mood! Ryan is working his last shift at Urgent Care...yes...last shift...again. When I go back to work he will need to be home with Prestyn on the days he doesn't work. That is if she goes to the daycare because we only have her signed up to go part time. Please pray with me that the wonderful lady in the neighborhood still has a spot open for Prestyn in the fall! That would be the best scenario for all of us!

So we took Ryan lunch, and some of the people at Urgent Care got to meet P. :) They were so sweet to shower us with gifts when I was pregnant...I'm glad they got to see her! So I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon thinking...will life be this "easy" when I go back to work? I'm super excited about the new school year, but I'm a little leary on how I'll manage a baby, a job, a home, etc. Again...please pray with me! I'm going to need it!

Maybe I should've titled this one a Beautiful Weekend! Yesterday was a great day too! My Uncle Tim & Aunt Brenda were in town so we got to visit with them a little bit at my parent's house with my mom, brothers, and nephews. :) Ryan and Dad were missed, but I was thankful P was being so social! We enjoyed our visit, and had a delicious home cooked meal! Gotta love Mom's cooking!

That walk today was good...I haven't ran since the last time I did Day 2 of C25K. It's hard to find the time! I'm still workin' on losing the last 5 pounds of baby weight! So for dinner tonight...beer soaked beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Be looking for the recipe post! :)

Cheers! XOXO!

Oh and the last pic is included because that was playing while we walked and it's our song! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment