May 23, 2013

Last Year in My 20's...

Maybe the title of this post explains why I wasn't too excited about my birthday this year...usually I am! Ryan was all ready to plan a big shin dig, but I just wasn't feeling it! Also...I am a mother now so there are better things to look forward to than turning a year older!

Ryan on the other hand was all excited about my birthday! As soon as I got up to go feed Prestyn in the morning he came in with my present! I read the card after listening to a tearful birthday message from my dad, and teared up from both the card & the phone call! I am surrounded by so much love!

So for my birthday I got a new phone!!! And an arm band to wear it in while I go running...still haven't used it yet! ;) And a very pretty necklace! I also got a day for myself! I went to activate my new phone, get my free birthday spray tan, and spend my birthday money from Nanny! I got new running shoes of course! I am determined to get this baby weight off! I can't blame it all on the baby...I had some weight to lose before I got pregnant, but I can't help that she wanted sweets the whole time I was pregnant! What my baby wants, my baby gets!

The plan was for Ryan to fix my birthday dinner since I didn't really want to go out, and I wanted to spend the evening with our little family...he had to go to the store to get a few things so I decided to start dinner...well I finished dinner & started dessert! haha! We had spaghetti and meatballs and strawberry cake! My sweet husband knows that my favorite, and bought it without telling me! He did such a good job baking it and icing it!

I guess turning 29 isn't so bad...it's next year that I may freak out about! At least I have my husband, child, home, and health! Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment