May 1, 2012

Almost Back to Normal

With Ryan working long crazy hours and me being sick I was longin for a normal day! Today was almost that...

When I got home, I was ready for a nap! Ryan let me rest for a little while before we went on our walk...he napped too!

We tried out a different walking trail today, and it was quite peaceful too. Ryder enjoyed it also, and didn't try to sleep in the shade in the middle of it! I'm hoping to accept the Instagram challenge this month, and take a photo each day this month. Today's was peace...I might cheat and go back and take a picture of our walking trail because it was surely peace!

My husband is superman now, and working out like crazy and drinking his protein drinks. Meanwhile I'm cooking dinner and watching Glee, duh!

Tonight we had pork tenderloin, asparagus, and mashed potatoes...the real kind...not cauliflower in the food processor like I sometimes like to do!

CHEERS!

P.S. Perk of Husband working at Rockwall Urgent Care: He brought me some cough syrup & things are looking better. Puppy seems better too!

Oh! and how could I forgot! I showed interest in my principal to taking on a leadership position with the  new curriculum we're getting for this year...and I was chosen! YAY! I'm pretty proud of me, and so is Husband. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment