May 19, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend

Last weekend and this past week were so full and so full of fun so I'm just now getting around to blogging about it!

Friday night Ryan was working so Puppy and I spent the evening at Mom and Dad's with Anthony too! It was a fun night. Dad wanted to spend time with us before his move to Atlanta. If you're not in the loop about that I'll blog about it later. :)

While Ryan did yard work on Saturday I had fun shopping for Mother's Day gifts! I quickly got ready to attend a baby shower for our friend Nadalee. It was super cute! Clark and Nadalee are going to have one cute & spoiled little girl! :)

I had been wanting to go out to the Allen Outlet Mall so we went later that afternoon. Kinda a bummer. Not quite what I expected. :/

But since we were closer to Pooh's area we met up with her for dinner at Urban Crust. A nice pizza place in Downtown Plano. Since my birthday was Monday we considered this my celebration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment