January 22, 2011

Out with the old....

Today Ryan, Ryder, and I are spending our last night together at Ryan's apartment...

He will soon be moving out, and living with Mom & Dad one last time! We're looking forward to home cooked meals. ;) And Ryder's looking forward to play time with Mimis!

So we spent the days packing up his apartment, and making the process a little easier by leaving things for Justin. :) I got to organize the closet! It was fun to not even have to ask him which clothes we could give away then I put the keepers in color order on all matching hangers...Ryan just sat back & watched me coordinate his socks & put them in a moveable set of drawers to take to his parents house. It's ok...he cooked me dinner!

The house hunt is lookin good, but we're still trying to being patient & not get our hopes too high up. We know that when it's meant to be God will put us in the perfect house for us! We're just ready to start our lives together!!

So this weekend has been spent packing, organizing, and reminiscing...

I met with Linda at the Wedding Chapel this morning which built my wedding excitement! There were decisions to be made that made it feel so much more real than it has since it's getting closer...

It's difficult for me to write this post without mentioning a wonderful, beautiful woman who passed away this morning: Ryan's Great Grandmother, Moos. She was 97 years old, and it has been a blessing to know her the past year and a half...I was not fortunate enough to know my great grandparents so I thank Ryan and the Thomas family for inviting me into their family so that I could know such a marvelous woman!

We miss you Moos!...and will think of you every time we say grace at dinner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment