January 18, 2011

Oooo! I love that one!! Oooo!! This is my favorite one!!!

THE HOUSE HUNTING HAS BEGUN!!!

Sooo...Ryan has been excitingly looking at houses...I kept telling him to just wait until we knew exactly what we were going to do.

It's funny because I'm finding that exactly what I thought I DIDN'T want is what I looove!

We had a lot of fun. We went to look at 4 houses...

1 questionable one...the activity that goes on in this house still remains questionable...we can cross  that one out!

2 in a subdivision that has a lot of young 1st time home buyers. We loved the first one we saw there! Then....we went to the 1 that's across the street from my mom's cousin (BONUS!) aaaand we loooved that one so much more!!

So now I'm the one that's super excited, and can't be patient about this! I absolutely love that house, and can totally see us raising a family there!

Oh yeah...and the last & final one...it was a home built in 1976 that had been completely re-done! It was very pretty! Only thing is...you can re do a house to make it all nice & pretty inside, but you can't really make the rooms bigger...Ryan feels this one would be too small for us.

Anyway, it's all gotten real exciting!!

Wedding Schmedding! I'm ready for House Schmouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment