August 1, 2014

ABCs of Summer...S Day

S is for SUMMER!!! And it's coming to an end. :( A little bittersweet. I'm going to miss these days with my sweet girl, but I'm also ready to meet my new babies & get back in a school routine!

Our S day was spent at The San Antonio Zoo! This weekend we went to La Vernia to visit our family. La Vernia is about 20 minutes from San Antonio. We either wanted to go to the zoo or Sea World...which also starts with an S! Yes...I saw Black Fish...no I do not agree with it...but a kid is a kid, and I don't want to take that experience away from her! I can explain it to her later! ;) Plus anyway we would've spent the day at the Sesame Street part...I heard though that Prestyn was still too little for this...after you pay an arm and a leg for tickets you want her to be able to enjoy it! So the zoo it was!

Prestyn missed her nap this day so maybe the zoo didn't go as well as it could have, but that's ok! We still enjoyed our time! It wasn't hot at all! When we got there there was a nice little sprinkle that cooled it down...it was nice!

We got Prestyn an umbrella stroller to take...she LOVED it! In fact she loved it so much that before the trip all she wanted to do was ride in it...well then when we were at the zoo she was ok with riding in it...until she wanted to push it! I'm telling you this sweet girl is a little mommy! She wanted to push it like she does her babies! That resulted in some crankiness...Dip N Dots fixed that though! ;) Yum! She loved the flavor Daddy chose...fine by me! I was able to enjoy mine all by myself!

Audrey, Allyson, and Avery were so sweet with P. They wanted to push her around in the stroller, and make sure she had her snack! We got a few pictures here to share. :) It really was a great day! I wish we could of seen more of the zoo, but I guess we'll have to go back!





Avery & Hippos!






 
 


Feeding nectar to the birds!

Just hanging out with this guy at a yummy authentic Mexican restaurant at the Pearl Brewery in San Antonio!

I love this picture of the cousins outside the restaurant!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment