October 7, 2013

6 Month Well Visit

Well I just couldn't wait to post about P's 6th month so I went ahead and did without including the deets of our doctors visit. But here they are! 

P weighed in at a wimping 15.1 lbs. more than doubles her birth weight, and puts her in the 27th percentile for weight. 

She measured 25.5 inches. Over 2 feet tall. But not tall enough to ride rides at the fair! :) 

And her big ol' noggin was in the 69th percentile. I believe her head is so big because she's so smart! I'm already convinced she's gifted with the advancements she's made in her development. :) but I am her mom so I'm a little biased! 

Sweet P had to get 4 shots! :( and 1 oral vaccine. 1 of the shots was the flu shot so we go back in a couple weeks for the 2nd round of it. 

I usually pump at 3 o'clock, but with P's appointment at 3:45 I wanted to be nice and full in order to nurse right after shots to soothe her. It worked for a little bit then she just wanted out of that room! 

The aftermath of these shots was the worst. She was super fussy and woke up screaming for a couple nights after. She did however sleep ALL NIGHT the night of the shots. That was nice! 

All in all she's big and strong and there's no worries here. Dr. Drake was very pleased with how she was doing. We just love our pediatrician! 

Cheers! Xoxoxo 

Oh and of course more never before seen photos! Oh how I love my sweet P! 


No comments:

Post a Comment