March 4, 2012

Just a Sunday Dinner

It's so much more fun to cook on a Sunday. After church, life group, and lunch I went to the grocery store to get stuff for Chicken Parmesan in the crock pot!

Ryan called me as I was getting in the car to leave and told me we didn't have chicken! I went back in the store to get some--I walked out with a pound of raw shrimp and a bottle of wine!

So I kinda made this recipe up and it was yum-o!

First, de-tail and peel shrimp
Then, dip one by one in a bowl with 2 beaten eggs
After that, dip into a bowl with Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
Add shrimp to a deep skillet to cook until pink.
Add 1 jar of marinara sauce to shrimp.
Serve over a bed of spaghetti noodles.

I bought the Light Cesar Salad kit which was perfect for the 2 of us and lunch for us tomorrow!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment