September 25, 2014

ABCs of Summer...T, U, V Day

I feel like an awful mother to my first born. When we got back from LaVernia is when I found out I was pregnant. I was always tired before I knew, but fought through it...once I knew that I was so tired was because I was pregnant I napped when P did, and didn't go to bed too long after she did. Therefore I stopped blogging. I feel like I owe it to P to finish blogging about our ABCs of Summer days! 

But because it's been so long, and I have tons to blog about I thought I'd combine some days! 

So T day was going to be a target trip day to get a pregnancy test because I felt like I could've been pregnant. I decided to do that the day before when P was at the sitter! 

So instead T day was a trip to the Teacher Store! Since we missed the big sale day I had to go to get stuff to get going on my classroom! P was very helpful pushing the cart, and putting things in the cart. She got mad when we had to stop pushing the cart to pay, and threw all her goldfish on the ground. She did not help clean those up. Thankful there were sweet girls behind me who helped. :) 

U is for underwater! Another day at the pool! P loves the pool! This was a swim lesson day too. P is done with those now since summer is over and she's started dance. Anyway, we went to the community pool. She always has so much fun there, and still says pool! Everything we drive by it. 

V is for Victory?! Or at least that was my goal for this day. P was in a size 3 shoe FOREVER! She was outgrowing then so it was time to find some size 4s! We went to 5 different shoe stores this day. There was no victory! I ended up ordering some sperrys from Amazon that are totes adorbs so victory there! Oh and I got free shipping thanks to Amy letting me use her prime account! 

And that's all. Boring I know but I'm sure P will appreciate this some day. 

Um I can't blog without a picture. T is for tbt? It's not Thursday. T is for Tech. We're on our way there now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment